Monday, March 17, 2008

Willow Springs

What a great day at the track. I have some awesome pics of Jeff Dixon and Patrick McGinley running their Buells. There were some mechanical issues with one of the bikes but both guys rode hard and did really well. It was a long day and I am exhausted from a long week.

The Glendale Harley-Davidson / Buell team cooked up some burgers and dogs for the event and there was a good turnout of supporters. I had the opportunity to talk to some veteran racers who shared their experiences with me in the pit. Hopefully the weather will be a bit nicer next month and we can get some folks together for a ride out there. We can take the path over Angeles Crest / Forrest to the track and then ride back before dark. I will post some details on the ride out for that in the coming weeks.

No comments: