Monday, April 7, 2008

Request for video / pics

I got a request for some pics on the mod I did to my bike regarding the performance. I will work to get a video or some pics up on the mod. I will also explain what is going on in a little more detail when I get it all together.

To answer your question I don't think it will hurt anything at all. When you put on one of the after-market exhausts you actually disconnect that actuator cable and remove it from the bike. The control unit on the airbox cover is still there and in operation but with nothing to manipulate. I would assume that if this mod has some sort of longterm effect on the bike you would have the same problem with an after market exhaust as well.

I ran in the canyons with my Ducati friends and the bike was a lot more responsive than it was prior to the mod. I think the next thing in line will be a K&N air cleaner kit from AmericanSportBike.

No comments: